Friday, June 30

Me, My Mac and I

So where to begin? It's 8:19 in the morning, British Summer Time, and sitting up in bed I've jus' had this sudden urge to start a blog, with a Mac theme; as if there isn't enough of these already, I hear you kid.

So do allow me to introduce myself...

My name is Jon, yes that's right folks - without that crazy 'h', and I am an eighteen year old boy who lives on that wee island called Ireland. I am a Mac user of almost one year, i.e., I'm a noobie.

As the polite boy I am, I should of course introduce you to my Mac...

His name is sexBook and he is of iBook stock. He's a wee bit absent minded - only 512MB of memory. And his G4 brain's a little slow by these newfangled Mactel standards - 1⅓GHZ. He purrs like a tiger (the 10.4.7 breed) and can perform telepathy (in both AirPort and Bluetooth formats).

I was rather surprised by my inspiration for a blog title. Yes... I think 'Me, My Mac and I' is a rather good title. I'm sure somebody out there is already using it, and for that reason I didn't google to find out. Naughty naughty eh?

"And what can I expect from this blog?" I hear you frustratingly question. Well... I really don't know. I shall be documenting the relationship of my Mac and myself. Giving my take on Appleness. Regurgitating news from TUAW. Avoiding rumours. And generally jus' trying to entertain my new found readership of at least three people - me, my mum and that that girl googling for someone called Jon MacAndi.

So yes... welcome to Me, My Mac and I.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home