Monday, August 7

Oh the excitement!

So I was surfing the RSS waves, avoiding anything Apple related, only to accidentally come across "Apple releases wireless keyboard..." I quickly shut my eyes and ⌘W'd it away. It's maybe not related to the keynote speech but still... I've told myself, no Apple news until you've seen the Stevenote. It strikes me as odd anyway since Apple already have a wireless keyboard.

Right now it's 10:45 in San Francisco, so Steve should be about half way through his speech. I wonder what's going on there right now? Oh, if only I knew.

Anyway... I do hope the footage is posted tonight, I'm not sure how long it'll take them to get it all together, and I'm not entirely sure how their servers are going to hold out.

I must find something to take my mind off it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home