Thursday, August 3

WWDC is looming

WWDC 2006So Monday sees my first ever WWDC as a Mac user and I'm very excited. By my reckoning it begins at 6:00PM BST and I imagine I should be able to watch the footage within two hours. I shall be avoiding any Apple related website all day and NetNewsWire will be quit, so that the Stevenote truly is nice and Steveful.

I'm not one for rumours and speculation, but I must admit the predictions of an 'iPhone' are very exciting and the possibilities for Leopard are, well, unimaginable. All in all, it should make for good viewing assuming I can access the QuickTime Apple Events page and actually get the footage to stream.

After Monday I can make up my mind about whether to get a MacBook at the end of August or not... I might hold out for Leopard, if it'll be here for the holiday season.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home